Thursday, June 23, 2011

List 58

Love: The Utilitarian Franchise's surreal silk-screened canvas pillows, which I found when poking around Etsy.



Like: The rustic + industrial feel of CB2's Victory Pendant, which is now hanging in the backyard studio.




Discovery: Ohmega Salvage. Discovery is pretty much the name of the game here. I always like looking at the sea of pastel-colored tubs, toilets and sinks, and all the old leaded-glass windows. It was a good place to find old doors and hardware for out back.




Obsession: Martha Stewart's paint colors at Home Depot. So many great colors, so little square footage.


Complaint: That my friend TG scored these vintage chairs at Urban Home Consignment Furniture before I did. They are in his office at work and I'm jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment