Wednesday, December 15, 2010

List 33


Love: My white Hideo Wakamatsu suitcase. It's pretty banged up and more dirty white now, but it's been all over the world with me, can stand up to my over-packing, and rolls like a dream through the airport.
Like: White Russians. I personally only drink a couple a year, at Christmastime. But the Dude is right to drink them year round, since they provide calcium and Vitamin D along with your alcohol.


Discovery: Public Bikes. Founded by the man who started Design Within Reach, Public Bikes are European-style street bikes that are really affordable and stylish, with lots of cute basket and bag accessories. I'm into this white one with white wheels.



Obsession: Subway tile. I love it here (our kitchen and bathroom) and there (restaurants like Schiller's Liquor Bar) and everywhere.





Complaint: That I'm ending 2010 still stuck with AT&T. My old iPhone is near death but I'm desperately holding out for the rumored January launch of the Verizon iPhone. As soon as I'm able, I'll get a white one, and then step 2 will be to skin the back of it with Short Sleeve Alliance's Polaroid Land Camera sticker.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shortsleevealliance?section_id=7377316



No comments:

Post a Comment